Looking for a Dedicated Server Sponsership

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanL

I doubt I'll get any offers, but everything is worth a try right?

I currently own www.click2host.us, an image hosting website, that is currently a PR3.

I have paid 70$ For a new layout, and 50$ for a new banner, that isn't up at the moment because I am in the process of getting brand new coding, with so many new features, for members, and users.

Right now, I'm receiving about 148 Unique Hits a day...

We are currently hosted on 'Servage' Hosting (A very big, slow, overseller company located at www.servage.net

What Am I looking for? What Can I offer?

I am looking for a dedicated server with about 30-50 GB Space, and approximately 900-1000+ GB Of transfer..

What can I offer?

Free advertising, for the life of the website, no matter if we purchase a dedicated server and stop getting it free, you will still receive free advertising from us (Banner, And Text links)

70% Of all revenue generated from Banner ad's, text ad's, contests, Google adsense, and donations. ( Right now at PR3, we are making about 40$ a month, from adsense, and selling advertising. With the new coding, layout, and better advertising strategies, we plan to be at least a PR5 if not a PR6 website and making anywhere from 80-100$ by the next google pagerank update.

You would receive 70% of all profit, for the time you sponsor us, until we can afford to purchase our own server.

Even a partial sponsor may even help (Paying 25-75% of a dedicated server)

I highly doubt anyone would be generous enough to sponsor us, but if so, I think you would receive your worths back in other goodies, and what not.. With a dedicated server we can advertise more, and by the time we are a PR5 / PR7 Website, your life long advertising would really come in handy!

RyanL said:
Right now, I'm receiving about 148 Unique Hits a day...
I am looking for a dedicated server with about 30-50 GB Space, and approximately 900-1000+ GB Of transfer..
Ryan, with only about 150 daily hits are you sure you want to go straight for Dedicated solution? Since its more costly for companies, they will more likely offer you a Dedicated box if, suppose, you had 50,000 daily visitors.
I see you finding a shared hosting sponsor at this time without much problems.

Also, what does your site take in (resource-wise) today?

Artashes, I'm only receiving 150 Unique hits a day, I get about 1300+ hits a day, and that all plans to change soon..

Right now, let me pull exact stats from my current shared host:

Disk Usage: 39437.36 MB
Transfer Used: 473.03 GB

As you can see, I am using quite a lot, and this is definatly not good for a shared host.. and Eric, I have added you to MSN!

Status
Not open for further replies.