Looking for a web host with these specs

perlgoodies

I am not looking for some kid with a server, if the site isn't established with at least a PR4 or above and been around for more than 3 years, they're not going to work.

I need a linux host that allows multiple domain hosting BUT allow the central account put limits on all other accounts. Each account needs to have their own cpanel login. I had this account on smarter-hosting and it wasn't labeled as reseller, but all the other multi-domain hosting doesn't do that. They host the domains and share the same account (this won't work).

I need at least 5gb storage, 30gb transfer and 5+ allowed domains for $10 or less per month (paid in monthly terms).

Server must really have 24/7 tech support, not just an email that collects inquries at night for responses the next day.

Needs a money back guarantee and CPanel.

I found a few nice multi domain web hosts but they don't come with the site manager that my smarter-hosting.com account had.

Any suggestions?

The hosting you are looking for is called reseller wether your old host called it that or not. I wont refer you to my site as we have not been around for 3 years. Good luck finding a host.

considor hostgator.com this is my number one recommendation. they offer reseller accounts and have been around longer then 3 years.

you have high quality requirements you have too be happy to pay quality prices fair enougth keep it cheap as possible but dont be cheeky and write $10