Looking for dedicated server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techie-Micheal

Bandwidth: 1TB/month
Memory: 512MB
Processor: AMD or Intel (not Sempron or Celeron)
Hard drive: 60GB
Support: Managed or Unmanaged. However if unmanaged, ability to purchase trouble tickets is a plus
Upgradeable: Definite plus
Control panel: Nice, but not necessary
Budget: 85/month (including any setup fees)

Hopefully that's enough information. :)

I'm sorry, but to me, that price seems a bit low for those specs. Especially bandwidth. Do you think you could raise your budget? Say to $100 or so?

Last edited:
MOD NOTE: Offer edited: unmatched offer. Multiple offers are not allowed. Please consult the Hosting Request rules prior to posting. We rely on your further cooperation.

This would be your 4th and last warning.

Virtuoso Net Solutions...Sophisticated & Dedicated
www.********************.com - Click to Visit our site
1.888.BUYAWEB | fax 717.326.4149 | email sales@********************.com

Virtuoso Net Solutions:
Privately owned and operated. Virtuoso ethics are based on Christian principles.

Virtuoso Net Solutions provides award winning high-end web hosting services. Offering a guaranteed 99.99% network uptime and fully burstable connectivity from its data center, Virtuoso Hosting offers powerful solutions for its corporate customers' hosting requirements.

Virtuoso Net Solutions offers the most reliable and well managed hosting servers that is unsurpassed in quality by the competition. Every plan comes with our 24/7 Rapid Fire Response Guarantee backed by our many highly trained professional technicians. We offer fast shared servers and dedicated at affordable rates and uncompromised services.

#1 Rating on Host Search: click here
Awards: click here
Testimonials: click here

24/7 RapidFire™ Response Support:
live chat | toll free phone | email
help desk | knowledgebase | flash tutorials
ICQ | AOL | Yahoo | MSN

All Servers Include
Premium Managed Services (excluding Debian)
Private DNS
Root Access
Free Reboots
cPanel / WHM / Fantastico (less $20/mo if not needed)

Operating System Choices
CentOS, Fedora, Enterprise (Enterprise $25/mo). DEBIAN is doable, but self managed.

D-AMD-X24
click here to order
$109/mo $0 Setup No Contract
AMD Athlon 2400
1024MB DDRAM
80GB EIDE 7200RPM Drive
1,000 GB Bandwidth
IP Addresses: 8
AVAILABLE 1HR

If you are interested in specifically Debian and no control panel, please email sales@********************.com with this thread link. Thank you.

We have exactly what you need but a little bit more then that.
We only provide 80GB Hardrives and everything else is exactly what you want.
Cost:$80USD Paypal Only
PM me and i'll give you more information

Hello,

Dreamfusion.net can offer you the following:

Bandwidth: 1TB/month
Memory: 1GB
Processor: AMD Barton 3000+
Hard drive: 80GB
Self-managed: We will help you with system administration tasks within reason (such as upgrading software, resolving issues with preinstalled software, etc.) Custom tasks (such as software compilation, custom kernels, etc.) can be done for an additional fee.

No control panel

$85/mo, no setup fees.

No IRC, SPAM, or any illegal content or linked illegal content (such as movie torrent trackers, links to warez sites, etc.).

Please contact sales at dreamfusion.net to order or if you have any questions. Servers are setup within 72 hours, payment by 2checkout (credit card) or paypal.

Thanks.

IsaacNR said:
We have exactly what you need but a little bit more then that.
We only provide 80GB Hardrives and everything else is exactly what you want.
Cost:$80USD Paypal Only
PM me and i'll give you more information

Can you please post your deal here?

MOD NOTE: Post removed. Please post custom quotes only. Just linking to your web site is not allowed. Please consult the Hosting Requests rules before posting.

We rely on your further cooperation.

******** said:
www.********.com have some good dedicated server packages, good host

As this relates to me, can you actually post your package/quote that would be what we want, instead of spamming ********.com. This is like the 4th thread you've replied to without posting a quote. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.