Looking For Hosting In Exchange For Free Advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorneliusW

This is Cornelius Wilson, Daily Entertainment Online, Pro Wrestling News, 3-2-1 Movies, and PS3 Insiders Owner.

I will be launching a new website in January. The website will be a PS3 site. I am looking for free hosting in exchange for advertising on the website. I do not tend on having a lot of ads on the website like I have on the other sites.

I do not expect for the website to pickup a lot of traffic until mid 2005 when the E3 event begins. After that event I expect for the traffic to drop back down until 2006 comes around, the year PS3 will be released. I want to launch the site in 2 months so I can build up on the search engines so when PS3 is like 2 months away from being released I will be in the top 5 listings for PS3 keywords.

By low traffic I may expect for the site to begin with 5000 page views a day. It may take me about 3 or 4 months to get the website to average that much. ES comes around traffic should jump up to about 15,000 a day because they will be showing some PS3 stuff at the event.

When PS3 is out in stores I hope for the site to be one of the top PS3 websites online. I mean if I can become one of the top rank PS3 sites in search engines, I will be getting about 2500-4000 hits from search engines only when PS3 is out in stores. Not to mention I will have my link on about 30 other PS3 sites to bring in traffic, those links will increase my ranking. I may even do some paid advertising two months before the console hit the stores.

If everything goes as plan from January until whenever the console is released in 2006, PS3Insiders.com should be one of the top ten PS3 websites online. I just need to get in the game now and build the site before theres 39383748474987497 other PS3 sites online.

I just had to say all of that to let you know what kind of website you will be dealing with.

Now onto what I will need.
- 20 GIGs bandwidth (doubt I will reach this limit in a month for 2005)
- 300 MB space
- Control Panel
- and the rest of the goodies normal servers include.

Again you will be able to chose what type of advertisments to get placed on the website.

If interested please contact me at pwz2k@hotmail.com, reply back to the thread or send me a private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.