Looking For serious sponsorship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

easy tags to work with 3xh or h³ 3 times h cause there is 3 h's hungry hungry hippos

Hey my name is chris alias = monkey

im from the Hungry Hungry Hippos, we are a new team about 4 months old, we are looking for a serious sponsorship, we are currently 2 and 1 in cal 1 win against newbs, and upset win against noxal, and currently disputing our loss agaisnt accused hackers. we are in cevo doing good and going in ggl next season. if your worried about skill or team work or us falling apart, that is impossible we have all stuck it out in previous seasons and are ready to take on the best we are quickily moving up the ranks and more importantly not setting a destination cause there should never be a limit on how good a team could be.

why you should sponsor us: cause if you dont someone else will, we advertise, we advertise at the heart of sales to the actual gamers, we are an extremely well respected team so we will not miss rep your company

please reply to this post or e-mail me for more a more in depth conversation

pmrufus2@hotmail.com
x-fire = RufusSG

please do not offer me junk, we arent scrubs we are only competing to be in the top cal ranks play offs for sure

ummm exp:
im x-cal i not that it matters
and to show where we are we just picked up a bench warmer from verge ranked #7 in nation he was their back up
so we have a statement to make and we are asking if anyone wants to help put this statement up by sponsoring us and getting a leet site

thanks for reading lates

and yes we will have our media manager(vidmaker) be talking to you a lot setting up some flash intros

Wrong area and what exactly is it that you want? I do not understand what you are looking for? A server? Site?

which area should i repost this in, im looking for anything and everything from sites to parts to servers, vent everything

we have all the stuff already but we want to be able to advertise and become an even more respectable team

Status
Not open for further replies.