Looking for small GSP's going out of buisness

RandyT

Hey guys, Ive seen tons of businesses going out of business (game server providers)

I feel for your customers and you when you cant afford to offer your services anymore, thats why Im here. If your company is low on funds, and you know you cant pay your bills but dont want to leave your clients in the dust this offer is for you!

Our company is new, and our servers are awesome. If your company is almost dead, and your loosing tons of money at the same time you might want to consider us handling your clients for you. We will put them on our new machines, host them at low cost, and you wont have to worry about getting a bad name for dying, but instead of ''selling out'' to a bigger company.

Why should I trust you with my customers?

Easy! Our budget is very tight, we have regular meetings (me and my partners) about our budget/tech support/ sales teams. We have everything ready and under control. Our finances can sustain a 10 month loss with NO customers, so your current customers will never have to worry about loosing their server and money to an unstable company.

What would I get out of this?

Well instead of looking like a scammer, you can tell people your selling out to a bigger company, which you sort of are. We arnt looking for a big profitable company, but a small company that cant keep up their payments. We understand how hard the game server buisness is, and are here to help. Also, you will be able to keep the money from the current months billing cycle. What this means, if someone payed you 2 days before you sold to us, you keep the money and we host them during that time frame. So in terms you make money while selling out, and your customers dont think your a scammer, so if you decide to come back they can trust you.

So your saying this is a good idea for my failing buisness?

Yes! We will do everything for you, we will get your customers, you will look clean so when you want to start off again you dont look like a scammer. When you do decide to come back, if you do, we can offer you deep discounts on our dedicated machines. (Were going to be rolling them out in a month or two when we get our Dell and Qsol leases)

We are a stale and well organized company, and ready to help you in every way that we can. Feel free to post or email me any questions or concerns you have.

Randy@Edge-Gaming.com

Regards,
Randy Tellez

Last edited: