Looking for sponsor xs.sg | neu.sg

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgsurfer

xs.sg will be a tinyurl clone with some added features. Tracking etc.
*I currently have an opensource url compressor installed but we'll be replacing it with our own implementation.

I'm in the midst of forming a group of programmers and coders and while we can run off a shared reseller hosting account. I'm looking to partner with someone who shares the same vision we do.

What we can offer?
We will include your link at the bottom of our pages for the duration out site is hosted with you. (Eg if you're providing us with a dedicated box we'll include "Hosted free on a <company name here> dedicated server"

We aim to increase the time users spend on the site by offering statistics tracking among other services.

Should we decide to include banner advertising, we will incorporate 5-10% of your ads into the rotation.

It currently isn't resource intensive but we'd like a host we can grow with, we're fine starting off with a decent VPS and moving on to a dedicated system if the site calls for it.

Would like to request the following
PHP
cPanel/WHM
Ruby
mySQL
*I'm not sure where to gauge disk and bandwidth usage currently but since we'll be tracking statistics for the various URLs, I do believe that these will grow exponentially.

Good stable connection ;)

Would be open to discussing other sponsorship requirements.

Last edited:
Posting a link at the footer is not really that good. Having a banner or logo somewhere on your site that is easily noticed by traffic will increase your chances of getting someone who will sponsor you.

Just a tip.

Yes, that would increase your odds of getting a sponsor. Someone is willing to sponsor you, they want their site logo or banner to be visable. This makes your site worth it.

Also, no problem...just trying to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.