Looking for VPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

eTIER3

I am looking for a VPS...NOT a reseller. No reseller offers please.

Looking for a reliable and established company that can offer:

6-10GB disk
80-120GB transfer
Root Access
WHM/CPanel
Preferably fantastico as well

Companies can you post a little about your server stats and network speed? Also, can you post about minimum guaranteed RAM. I don't need a huge amount.

Thank you for your replies

We have been in business for 2 years as of 01/21/05 and we have many happy customers that have been with us since we first started. I would like to offer you the following VPS package:

$49.99/month
1000+GB Transfer/month
40000MB (40GB) Disk Space
WHM
Root access to your VPS + SSH
ns1.yourdomain.com & ns2.yourdomain.com (own nameservers)
cPanel Client Control Panel (NEW cPanel XP Skin available !!!)
Fantastico Deluxe!
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Sub Domains
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Email Addresses
PHP Support
ASP Support
CGI Access
Frontpage Extensions
24/7 Customer Support
99.95% Uptime Guarantee
+ Much More!

Our servers are always monitored to ensure maximum uptime. Each server has AT LEAST a 2.4 GHZ Pentium 4 with 1024 MB of Ram, and runs on a linux operating system. We offer hosting/servers in the US and the UK, and we never overload our servers to ensure maximum speed and reliablility. We have been in business for 2 years now and our customer support team is very dedicated, knowledgeable, and professional. You won't find a better value anywhere! Save time and money by hosting your site with us today. HostYourSiteWithUs.com is the hosting company you have been looking for!

If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to send an email to sales@hostyoursitewithus.com . If you have AOL Instant Messenger or MSN Messenger, please let us know your username/screename in your email and we will speak with you via live chat. Thanks for your interest! We look forward to doing business with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.