Looking to Split Cost od Dedicated Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuzek

I'm looking to lease a high end dedicated server from from Hivelocity.net and want to split the cost with someone.

Below are the specs I'm looking to get:

* CPU: Dual Quad Core Xeon 5410 2.33 Ghz
* Memory: 8 GB
* Hard Drive: 147 GB SAS drive
* Bandwidth: 100 Mbs port

I believe they are charging a total of $339/month for this configuration. So that's why I'm looking to split the cost with someone.

If you know of any hosting company charging less for a similar configuration, please let me know!

I'm looking to lease a high end dedicated server from from Hivelocity.net and want to split the cost with someone.

Below are the specs I'm looking to get:

* CPU: Dual Quad Core Xeon 5410 2.33 Ghz
* Memory: 8 GB
* Hard Drive: 147 GB SAS drive
* Bandwidth: 100 Mbs port

I believe they are charging a total of $339/month for this configuration. So that's why I'm looking to split the cost with someone.

If you know of any hosting company charging less for a similar configuration, please let me know!
Instead of spiting cost, I would suggest you to go for lower end server as security is a big concent

Though I've got my own servers. For those who may be interested I'm sure they'd like to know what you'll be useing your share of the server for?

If you have web hosting service provider why don't stay with it? Or you hope to find cheaper?
I assume that for this config you will not be able to find cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.