Looking to take on a partner

Nobull

Looking for a partner the follow will only be considered

Must be at least 21 years of age
Must Know Linux and Windows OS
Must be willing to put 110% effort into it
Must be able to setup account where your share can be deposited
Must be a USA resident.

We are an established business already we have growing and looking to double in size in 2007 and each year after. There will be a partner agreement sign between both parties and will become LLC. All decisions will be made by both parties and the books will be open to review. Currently I have $1800.00 invested in equipment and other expenses not including man hours. The partner has to be willing to put in $9000.00. As we sit right now we make a little profit. All profit funds will be paid quarterly unless both parties agree to keep investing it back into the business.

Any questions please feel free to contact me via pm or post in forum prefer forum post this way if someone else has the same question I won’t have to answer it over and over again. I will start the partnership the 1st of the year. The main thing is looking for someone that will work as a team with me. I will pick the partner and will talk at length with them to make sure we both know where each other is coming from because the worst thing for a business that is a partnership is when both parties have different goals and eve the same goals but different ways of archiving them. We must be able to talk to each other and express what is in the best interest of the company. Prefer someone that can handle evening support issues and sale questions.

I hope I’ve covered must of the important issues.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post

Gasper Milazzo