Low cost VPS servers

I have an account on Byohosting.com and i want to upgrade this account that i have.

I`m looking for good prices.

I would have to say that Lowendbox seems to have the lowests I have seen thus far. I would do a review on them first.

Has anyone in here used them before? How is there customer service?

Depends on your standards and needs.... personally I have bad experiences with sub 10usd VPS's, but as a mail server or small website they might be sufficient. But there might be some perfomrance vps's to be found even in this price range if for example their node isn't loaded with other clients yet and whatnot.

I would look at the advertising section and try to find a VPS that is in your budget. Try not to set to low of a budget or you will most likely get a cheap specifications or lack of support.

I would have to say that Lowendbox seems to have the lowests I have seen thus far. I would do a review on them first.

Has anyone in here used them before? How is there customer service?

LowEndBox is not a provider, they are a review type site with a large community interested in running services on minimal spec VPS. http://lowendbox.com is a WordPress site running on an 80mb VPS, and no host will be listed if their lowest priced VPS is over $7 and in business less then 1 year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting