Lurking, not any more

monaghan

I generally sit back and enjoy reading the posts here.

Looks like I'm going to have to post a bit more, Big Brother is now starting to nag me with messages like this

It appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of forums.
A few popular forums include our Shared Hosting Talk, Running A Hosting Business and our Off-Topic forum, The Lounge.

I guess this is a new feature to get us to all post and fill up John's database :)

:lol:
I have been reading my forum management books (TheAdminZone forums in other words)

If big bro is nagging you too much, shoot me a PM and I will see what I can do about him ;)

Haha.
There are different messages for different usergroups, then one for people that haven't posted in a few weeks.
Just so people aren't afraid to get involved, I know there are a lot of lurkers and I know someone don't like posting, but it's a friendly community and most of us don't bite ;)

Different message for guests, unverified users (To remind them to verifiy their registered account) and I think there are a few others..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123