Marketing method for new business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocomaster

Account Disabled
What is your favorire marketing method? I'm starting a new business and looking for the best way to promote it

What is your favorire marketing method? I'm starting a new business and looking for the best way to promote it

I will advise you to create a website or blog about your business/products and promote the website on social media. Use Social media sites like Twitter and Facebook to drive traffic to the website. Social media is a popular, upcoming and widely used way to connect online and more webmasters are joining these platforms to drive traffic to their site. You may also make use of forums by posting about your business/products on relevant forums.

I describe some marketing methods for new business and my favorite marketing method is SEO

Create a website of your product/ services and promote on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter Etc...

Do SEO of your website. It helps you to get free organic traffic as well as leads.

Create google my business listing of your business. It helps you to get local clients.

Google Adwords: Do keyword research and set up google ads it helps you to get leads or sales for your business.

Visit forums and share values through your unique content, stay consistent it helps you to build your network and through that, you can get a potentially long time clients.

I will suggest you do a keyword research for your website. You can also create YouTube Channel. Show your presence on social media.

Social media and other digital marketing techniques will help to build your business ranking in search engines.

Status
Not open for further replies.