MJZ Web Hosting -------> 10GB disk space / 200GB bandwdith -------> only $90 / year!!

mjzhosting

MJZ Web Hosting -------> 10GB disk space / 200GB bandwdith -------> only $90 / year!!

MJZ Web Hosting - The VERITABLE budget hosting solution

chickenwaft (current client) said:
i genuinely like you because your website doesn't have stock images of middle-class white males with britney spears headsets on "standing by to take your orders" unlike the fifty million hosting websites out there.
Hi there,

I've recently purchased a new server -- a Dual AMD Opteron 248 with 2GB RAM and dual 500GB SATA drives -- and have a **** load of disk space to spare, hence this latest offering!

Similar to a past sale of mine, I'll be selling the ANOMALY package (10GB disk space and 200GB bandwidth) for the low price of $90 / year! :idea:

That's almost 50% off the regular and already super low annual price (considering the offered resources and unlimited features included with the account) of $160 / year.

I'll be selling a total of 10 accounts for this price, so the offer is indeed limited.

If interested, CLICK HERE to make payment via PayPal, then fill out the order form here: http://www.mjzhosting.net/order.php (you will be redirected to PayPal after filling out the form, but just close the window).

Otherwise, I have all the usual great offers as well... :agree:

As of late, and in order to remain competitive, I have decided to double the bandwidth on all web hosting packages! The latest offerings can be seen here and here.

Beyond these already amazing prices, I've recently taken up an experimental sort of sales tactic where I allow for users to negotiate their own prices in the thread :) Feel free to haggle at will with me (or possibly pay more than the listed price if you're feeling generous). For instance, the PREVALENT plan, which is regularly $30 / year was going for as low as $24 in a past thread where I had been trying this out before. My haggling limits are quite subject to change at random though, depending on situational mood / finances and all that.

I offer a lot of unlimited features in each and every hosting account. To quote the front page of mjzhosting.net:

All hosting packages include UNLIMITED (a billion) E-mail accounts, FTP accounts, MySQL databases, Addon Domains and Sub-Domains. To add to the plethora of unlimited features, FANTASTICO is included with the service as well, at no extra charge!

Anyway, feel free to order at will through this link or throw me an offer for a custom price and I'll see what I can do!

P.S. chickenwaft has it right. MJZ Web Hosting understands that as humans, our efforts, our boredom, our defeats, the absurdity of our actions all stem most of the time from the imperious necessity in our present situation of playing hybrid parts, parts which appear to answer our desires, but which are really antagonistic to them. "We would live," says Pascal, "according to the ideas of others; we would live an imaginary life, and to this end we cultivate appearances. Yet in striving to beautify and preserve this imaginary being we neglect everything authentic." This was an original thought in the seventeenth century; at a time when the system of appearances was still hale, its coming crisis was apprehended only in the inhibitive flashes of the most lucid. Today, amidst the decomposition of all values, Pascal's observation states only what is obvious to everyone. By what magic do we attribute the liveliness of human passions to lifeless forms? Why do we succumb to the seduction of borrowed attitudes?

MJZ Web Hosting is run by an individual who does not find any interest whatsoever in trying to, through what can only be the result of an astounding lack of imagination and vision, barrage your senses with gross elements of general sameness within dissimulated website fronts -- for instance, those stupid stock graphics depicting white-collar cadres as supposed icons of "success" and "quality," trying for what can only really represent a desire to slavishly reproduce what appears to be a profitable aesthetic (the nullified "professional" look). Conversely, it is my intent to explicitly grind against this uncreative means of existence -- you all know it and more than likely live it more often than you would like to; that existence comprised of those mere spectacles of dry social roles which in their commensurable manifestation, point in a direction that is nowhere near the variety and richness of actual human life / interaction beyond their ability to display the necessary aesthetic to be carried by a dead, economic algorithm / selling point / oracle for dupes -- in any way possible.

The empty stock graphics as used by those monopolistic hosting presences (which through sheer marketing prowess we all unfortunately know too well), including those companies who in their aesthetic, reveal themselves as worshippers of said larger companies, represent stupefied stereotypes which are the dominant images of a period, the images of the dominant spectacle. The stereotype is the model of the role; the role is a model form of behavior. The repetition of an attitude creates a role; the repetition of a role creates a stereotype. The stereotype is an objective form into which people are integrated by means of the role. Skill in playing and handling roles determines rank in the spectacular hierarchy. Access to the role occurs by means of identification. The need to identify is more important to power's stability than the models identified with. Identification is a pathological state, but only accidental identifications are officially classed as "mental illness." Roles are the bloodsuckers of the will to live. They express lived experience, yet at the same time they reify it. MJZ Web Hosting, much to the chagrin of its detractors, will have nothing to do with this imperative…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikstrahost