Money back guarantee

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a lot of talk about money back guarantee. DNS usually propogates within 72 hours the most, so having a money back guarantee of about 30 days is a great timeframe to allow the customer to decide if the hosting he or she has is good and working to their satisfaction as well as having all the features that they want. We provide a 30 day money back guarantee and many other companies I know also has 30 days as well.

MBG has nothing to do with DNS propagation, these are 2 different things.

In the UK we have to give at least a 14 day cooling off period, even if DNS does not propagate for the full 72 hrs and the client wants to leave after 24 hrs we have no choice but to refund them as MBG starts from the time they sign up and not when their DNS propagates.

MBG has nothing to do with DNS propagation, these are 2 different things.

In the UK we have to give at least a 14 day cooling off period, even if DNS does not propagate for the full 72 hrs and the client wants to leave after 24 hrs we have no choice but to refund them as MBG starts from the time they sign up and not when their DNS propagates.

Hi,
I actually never did say that MBG has something to do with DNS propogation. I am just saying that a client has plenty of time to be up and running whether it be 14 days or 30 days, but ours is a 30 day MBG. If a client wants their money back in 12 hours or 72 hours, we also will refund within that time frame. We calculate also when the customer signs up not when DNS propogates. I guess I wasn't specific with my primary post.

It depends upon what service a company is providing and how much confident they are about their services.

I have seen
7 days
15 days
30 days

We offer a 30 day money back guarantee. VPS, Dedicated and Domain names are non-refundable products by the most hosting companies.

We have a lot of customers who inquire about the money back guarantee before they sign up with us. Some also ask for written emails from us as a proof.

I believe from hosting company's point of view money back guarantee is offered not only to gain credibility but also shows how confident the company is with what they’re selling.

We have a lot of customers who inquire about the money back guarantee before they sign up with us. Some also ask for written emails from us as a proof.

I believe from hosting company's point of view money back guarantee is offered not only to gain credibility but also shows how confident the company is with what they’re selling.

If you find people having to call you and ask about MBG and then ask for written proof then this would imply you do not make this obvious on your website.
I dont just mean a banner stated your MBG, but a specific page displaying this policy that end users can visit and print off if needed

If you find people having to call you and ask about MBG and then ask for written proof then this would imply you do not make this obvious on your website.
I dont just mean a banner stated your MBG, but a specific page displaying this policy that end users can visit and print off if needed

Yes a separate link does exist, but you know how some customers are. Some will still ask for a written email, so they have a written proof with them when needed, which we are completely ok with. Afterall customer is the King :)

Yes a separate link does exist, but you know how some customers are. Some will still ask for a written email, so they have a written proof with them when needed, which we are completely ok with. Afterall customer is the King :)

I never had any customer ask for this. I placed a bit of code to all my policies which allowed clients to click a button and print off the policies

Status
Not open for further replies.