Mozilla 3 arrives, Finally

Careful with the updating though, if you're the kind who uses lots of addons/extensions. Some may not be available for FF3 yet.

Careful with the updating though, if you're the kind who uses lots of addons/extensions. Some may not be available for FF3 yet.
Actually that is why I like Safari so much. It is very light - with barely any addons, and I like it that way. Just a window to the world wide web. Does its function very well.

Thank you for posting this! I have been a faithful Firefox user for a few years now. I will wait for some feedback on the new version before downloading it myself, though. Please, if you have already downloaded, let me know what you think.

I like FF3 so far

I'm not currently using very many add-ons so the only one that I've found didn't work is the RoboForm software (not technically an add-on). I didn't use the RF much in FF anyway so not that big a deal to me. FF3 is way easier on the memory and I haven't experienced any problems using it thus far. Been using it for close to a couple of months, I think, without any other issues.