My bad experience whit FDCSERVERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

wsdg

My Bad Experience With FDCSERVERS.NET

This is very long, because I wish put all comunication with they, for anybody don´t have the same wrong of sing with they...

This start why I attracted by down prices don´t put attention to the post of this forum... on April 22 sign with they and here is the answer of sales
De: SALES - FDCservers.net [mailto:sales@fdcservers.net]
Enviado el: Miércoles, 23 de Abril de 2003 01:22 p.m.
Para: Jorge
Asunto: Re: This a new form fot to sign

your order was forwarded to our administrator and he will contact you in couple hours with your account info

regards

FDCServers

And I wait 4 days and nothig, put a post on forum of FDC for the administrator
here is*****

FDCServers.net Forums->Main->Pre-Sales Questions/Answers Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Waiting answer of administrator, Sales say that administrator contact me

« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

proyecta Posted: Apr 25 2003, 11:41 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 241

Sales say that administrator contact me in couple hours but have past two days and nothing...

The administratot haven´t contact me yet....

And don´t had answer

Sent severals privated messages to Adam how say are the administrator but I have my doubts
Snet sevrals email to sales, but nothing.

I seek in this forum and find that Petr Karl is the Own of FDC, and find his email account, and I sent it severals messages say it of situation, but nothing...

Ckeck my report bank and find that my credit card was charged on April 22, in this report find that the pay was did to KINGCOMP SYSTEM INC. and I go to this site and sent a message to the support that is Mr Karl, he answer me this
De: Petr Kral - FDCservers.net [mailto:petr@fdcservers.net]
Enviado el: Martes, 29 de Abril de 2003 12:24 p.m.
Para: Jorge
Asunto: Re: YOU CAN HELP ME IN FDCSERVERS?

I emailed our administrator to find our what happened, he should contact you shortly

regards

FDCservers

----- Original Message -----

To: bummer@kingcomp.net
Cc: petr@kingcomp.net
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 7:46 AM
Subject: YOU CAN HELP ME IN FDCSERVERS?

Sr Petr Kart,

I know that you are the CEO or OWN of FDCSERVERS, then I need that you answer me.

I put one order of buy for a reseller account on April 22 In the same day my credit card was charged to favor of your company KINGCOMP INC, that say in my bank credit card report.

Then why I haven´t my account?

And what happend with the administrator (ADAM) NOTHING...silence

I put others post in the forum of FDC (http://forum.fdcservers.net/), You can see all my try to obtain answer, but nothing....they delete any post because was true it I said...

this is my last message sent to Petr Karl
-----Mensaje original-----
De: Jorge [mailto:proyectamos@proyectamos.com]
Enviado el: Miércoles, 30 de Abril de 2003 05:53 p.m.
Para: 'Petr Kral - FDCservers.net'
CC: 'bummer@kingcomp.net'; 'petr@kingcomp.net'; 'sales@fdcservers.com'; 'sales@kingcomp.net'
Asunto: I DEMAND THAT FDCSERVERS RETURN MY MONEY NOW
Importancia: Alta

Good Mr Petr Kart,

I have waited very much and haven´t obtained neither service neither answers, neither nothing.

I demand that your company return my money now.

Thanks,
And what happend? nothing as allways

THEN...CONCLUSION, HAVE YOU BECAREFUL WITH FDC, THERE TOO THERE ARE GUYS THAT SAY THEM THAT HAVE VERY GOOD SERVICE, BUT......

If wish more info about that, sent me a message to pilo@asia.com

Thanks

Sorry to hear about your experience, but it is quite strange to see a well-established company behave in such a manner.

To have a CEO reply you is a big deal, but its illogical that no one has answered thereafter. At the same time their prices do seem very low.

What I suggest you to do (if you do not have a company or want better service) is post your custom quote in our Hosting Requests forum (Marketplace section) and I'm sure you'll get some good offers from hosting companies participating on this forum.

Good luck with your next host.

Thanks for your suggest, I am lloking for other host, and I will go to consult before to sign

Another good reason why it's always to your own best interest to send an eMail or two, to a potential Hoster -- regardless of what package is of interest. The amount of time to get a reply and the type of answer given can make a big difference.

I have saved money & time using this method and it can be used for any type business, to be done on the Internet. Some people out there are just whacko nuts and/or scammers. A simple eMail can provide big clues to the type of people you would be dealing with. Lots of good people out there as well, but if no contact is made beforehand, how is one to know?

I really hate it when people go and bad mouth other companies. If you dont have anything good to say... well just shut up! Ive had 2 servers (colocated) with fdc for about a year now and the support and quality of bandwidth continues to increase! Sure they had some problems back in the day but that was then... this is now. Im sure if you went on the forums and asked everyone how they are enjoying their dedicated server and their bandwidth not one person would complain. Heh, for less then $300 one could push 4+ TB of data with no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.