MyToolbox.net is 4 sale

Keep it listed on Sedo. You'll make more money on click throughs than you will trying to sell it.

Thanks guys for your :twocents: worth.

3 bidders during the past month and I finally closed it at $1285, just in time for :santa: You probably could have gotten it for $100 when I posted this, I was much less wiser. Thanks for not bidding! :laugh:

Thanks for reporting back, WebTrooper, and congrats on your sale. Quite the amount to spend on gifts this holiday season.

Hey guys,

In all fairness after making such a big deal of it I think an update is in order. The bidder who took it up to 1285 couldn't deliver. I had the option of persuing it legally but then I couldn't sell it someone else. I contacted the second highest bidder and he saw it as an opportunity to renegotiate. His high bid was originally 1250 but he talked me down to $800. He paid in full through PayPal and the deal is done.

Two lessons learned here - Never say never and it ain't a deal till it's a done deal. Still, $800 ain't bad.

:smash:

$800 is not bad at all! Still makes it quite a nice budget for the holiday shopping.