Name your fav linux and windows control panels?

For Windows, I use DotNetPanel, this works very nicely and good and responsive developers. I have used Helm & Plesk, but prefer DNP.

For Linux, I use cPanel as it seems to be what people are asking for, however I may consider DA when the time comes for another box.

Hows dotnetpanel? You ever used Hosting controller because we are using it for sometime and feel its time for change as there support is not good anymore.
We had one problem with HC installation and the developer of HC were clueless whats going wrong.
DA is good as compared to Cpanel.

I may be biased as we resell DNP :) but DNP is hugely flexible and the developers listen to their customers and implement suggestions into their new releases. I've only used Helm, Plesk & DNP in a Windows environment.

DNP has an extensive API, so you can control things either via their GUI or via your own billing system - this is how I operate, however at least 1 reseller uses the internal ecommerce module.

There is API or plugin for whoiscart + DNP?
Is DNS 2level or 3level CP?
Can you pm me the pricing for DNP ;)

I wrote a HAPI for the published DNP XML API, it doesn't do everything, but is sufficient to take an order and create a hosted domain on the DNP server. WhoisCart's replacement is being talked about, so I didnt spend too much time on this HAPI.

Not sure what you mean by the DNS question?

Just digging out the prices, watch your PM in the next hour or so.