Need a 30day Trial Service Because I don't have a CC

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwei

Need a 30day Trial Service

Can you give me a 30day trial on your servers?I don't have a cc , hence can't buy online(am from Ghana,west africa) but then I can send you the money via Western Union.
Giving me a 30day trial service would let me know what am paying for and if its good enough , I would sign up to host my other pending jobs(4).Let me know if you are interested.( I used to host with a different webhost, but I haven't heard from them and I have pending jobs to upload before Monday!!)Please be quick if you are interested.This is no joke.Thanks

Last edited:
Good Morning
RevoShift.com offers excellent uptime and prices are faily low while maintaining a quality service, please take a look at our site (www.revoshift.com) and if you cant find what your after we can also offer custom packages
Also i can offer you a 30 day free trial, this is a limited offer just for you.
Thanks for you time

Jonathan Fielding
RevoShift.com
Get ready to revolutionise your webhosting experience

We have many clients that have the same problem. We are very easy to work with and can help you get hosted. Just pick a plan from our site and then contact our sales department and they will be more then happy to setup your account and send you an invoice.

You can pay by Check, Money Order, Ect...

Our Basic Hosting Plans Start at $3.95 per month and our Reseller Plans start at $9.95 per month. All plans include Auto-Installer V3.8 which is the same as fantastico but with more scripts.

MOD NOTE: RobM, he's looking for a 30 days free trial. Are you ready to give him that?

ldcdc said:
MOD NOTE: RobM, he's looking for a 30 days free trial. Are you ready to give him that?

We will give him the 1 Month trial....

All he needs to do is contact our sales department as our billing system requires CC as mail-in is by request only.

We would need to tell it that mail-in payment is coming and adjust for 1 Free Month...

Globat.com offers a 30day full refund service, which although it isn't the same as a 'Free-Trial', I would be very suprised if you found their service dissatisfying. I have hosted with them for months and have no problems at all. Their GigaByte package also often has HUGE discounts where you can pick up 2500mb web-space for $1 a month*.
I reckon you could probably work something out payment-wise with their sales department, so give them a look. They also support live chat so you can sort it out in an instant! www.globat.com is my reccomendation!
~Equinox

*Terms and Conditions would of course apply!

Status
Not open for further replies.