Need ASP Hosting with SQL

Visionary

I need ASP hosting for a domain similar to www.clickbank.com, need to have (1) ASP (2) access database (3) unlimited bandwith (within reason). (4) You must be reliable and provide excellent customer service.

looking to pay $10-20 a month, looking for 1 gig of space and maybe 50 gigs bandwidth, host 3-5 domains.

Most likely will not use the whole 1 gig and whole 50 gigs, but would like to have room to grow.

Serious Inquiries Only!

Hello,

We can offer you 1GB WebSpace and 30GB Bandwidth (I know it isn't as much as you need however more can be purchased) for only $19.99 per month.

Sign up by the end of December and we will add an extra 5GB of bandwidth to your account for free!

If you have any questions please send them to admin@cheapsolutions.net or reply to this thread. Thank you!

That's not too bad, I also need free sql and possibly php. If you can do 3 domains on that account and have good tech support im almost 90% sure to sign up, just need to ask few other questions regarding services. Contact me on AOL IM. I have PM'd u.