Need assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TravisBMA

Host Extraordinaire
Hello,

I am seeking someone to provide me with free hosting for my upcoming social network. I need a reseller or perhaps a VPS (long shot, but if it's offered up I'll take it.) to host my social network and it's parent site. I will gladly place your ads on my website. It's estimated it'll take off in a huge way as it's niched towards the professional wrestling crowd, with advertising deals set up on a couple of very popular sites and traffic will begin coming through starting Tuesday or early Wed.

The reason I'm requesting free hosting is because all my funds is tied up in a move to Alaska. I'm willing to subscribe at a later date, however my hosting is needed imminently.

Please send PM's only with your offers. Chances are I'll take the first generous offer given and will update this thread as such.

Thanks in advance!

How has your search coming along? Our lowest price is below, if this is something you are willing to commit to, check us out at www.timihosting.com.

Athlon 64 X2 4000+
1GB RAM
250GB SATA HD
2,072 Gigabytes of Transfer (3 Terabytes!)
5 IP Addresses (5 Useable)
Linux Operating System Ready
Windows Server 2003 Server Available
cPanel/WHM Available
$85 / Monthly - No Setup Fees

How much storage/bandwidth do you need to start. Will the site be using PHP/MySQL or another programming language?

Status
Not open for further replies.