Need CS server Sponsorship, willing to buy website

Status
Not open for further replies.

rollingdice

I am looking for a company who will be able to sponsor my clan. We are looking for a Counter Strike 1.6 public server or private what ever is possible to provide we are up for. I have owned and set up many servers before, so i doubt i will need much customer service if that becomes one of your worries. We are a very serious clan looking to go to the top. We all have ogl and cal experience. If you believe we are uncommited and we will not use the server or advertise your banners please consider the following.

Currently we own a website at www.tw.allproshosting.com The site is soon being shut down but we will advertise your banners for as long as we can. NOT ONLY THAT, BUT if you feel that we are not worthy enough for a server then I am willing to buy web hosting from you since our site is going down. PLUS on top of all that i will also add your banner to the site i may be purchasing. And to top it all off i will even include you in our message of the day on the server.

Our clan is still looking for a company to provide this. We will be extremely thankful for those who can find the gratitude. I still have the website up and running and will still advertise any banners. Just to mention i'd do just about anything any company wants (within my best ability). We will advertise you, spread your word put you on websites, if you really wanted we could incorperate you in our player names. We could make a banner for you make our sprays your banner there is just about an infinante amount of possiblities that we can do. Just tell us which ones seem interesting to you and we'll do it.

Again not to sound redundant but i've noticed people keep passing this post up. Hopefully you can see some of the dedication to the fact that we're still here and we're still checking. We're very committed to the things we need or say we are going to do. Please consider this very carefully and hopefully we will be able to work something out.

rollingdice, no bumping is necessary. Each sponsorship request gets the attention required. Be patient. If someone is interested in providing sponsorship, they will notice your thread and make an offer.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.