Need Free Hosting In Exchange For Free Advertising On Movie Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorneliusW

This is Cornelius Wilson, Daily Entertainment Online and Pro Wrestling News Owner. Some of you may remember me from before when I made a request for free hosting for Pro Wrestling News in exchange for advertising. I will be running a network of websites, which will be owned and run by me. Pro Wrestling News was the first to come out of the Daily Entertainment Online Network and it has been doing good. I will now be launching a DVD website, which will feature movie reviews, previews, easter eggs, & news. I do not expect for this to become a huge movie website right away, I honestly have never come across the thought of this website ever becoming huge. I am someone who keeps it real with themselves and do not lie to make myself to feel good. I am going to make sure this website averages over 10,000 page views a day. I will not allow for a website under my network to average under that. 10,000 page views is not much but running a Movie website is somethen new to me so it will take me longer then it would usually take for me to get everything running smoothly. My ultimate goal is to have every website I own average 20,000 or more page views a day.

I will be in need of some hosting this website. I will be willing to give you free advertising in exchange for hosting.

Below is what I will need:
- 20 GIGs bandwidth (With 10k page views a day, I will be surprise if I reach 20 GIGs/month)
- 300 MB space
- Control Panel
- and the rest of the goodies normal servers include.

Head over to http://www.pwrestlingnews.com/tombo/ to view the design. From there you can get an idea of where you would like to have your advertisement placed. Please let me know which spots you would like and what size the advertisement will be. In your message let me know what your hosting plan will include, all the features and specs.

Thanks!

Hello, we're interested in sponsoring you. We can offer you what you need and more. If interested please contact me on AIM: FlaioLucas or E-Mail: lucas[at]flaiosolutions[dot]com

I am still searching for more places to host the website. I have not made a decision yet, so those who have contacted me are still a consideration.

This is not me normally but I am willing to give it a shot if you are intrested here is what I can offer you :

Main Account Features

Disk Space 2 GB
Data Transfer 20GB
Email Addresses 20
Subdomains 20
FTP Accounts 20
Mailing Lists 20
MySQL Databases 20

for the rest of the features you can view here http://www.x-2o.com/nemasis.html

contact sales@x-2o.com

thanks
Andy (x-2o Admin)