Need Free Hosting In Exchange For Free Advertising On Popular Site

CorneliusW

This is Cornelius Wilson, Daily Entertainment Online and Pro Wrestling News Owner. I am now passed the point of being pissed with my current hosting provider. Last week, Pro Wrestling News server was down 2 times in 3 days. There was a PPV event on March 14, we received over 60,000 page views that day. March 15, server was down until 7:45 PM! Now this happen after PPV day, all wrestling websites receive more traffic the following day. I have lost A LOT of visitors due to that. I am a little pissed during that day but I let it go. Server is back online at 7:45 and I had no problems Tuesday. Here comes Wednesday, server was down all day until about 8:00 PM! Talk about killing traffic. Now it is the 23rd and guess what? Server is down again! I do not mean like unable to connect to server, I mean putting my website offline. Disable the account. I can tell you now, if my website was never disable, the website would be averaging 30,000 page views a day instead of 20,000.

I am looking for a new host, who would give me free hosting in exchange for advertising and does not give problems like my current hosting provider. Below is what I would need for the account:

- 40 gigs bandwidth
- 400 megs space.
- Supports PHP
- 3 or 4 MYSQL databases
- Control Panel
- and the rest of the goodies normal servers include.

By the time you are reading this I hope that Pro Wrestling News server is up. The link to the website is http://www.pwrestlingnews.com .

I have not complained or bother the person who is providing the hosting for the website. I do not even talk to him unless there is a problem like he has been giving me these past couple of days.

Let me know what all you can offer and what the requirements will be.

Contact me at owner@d-eo.com or send me a private message if interested. If you some questions just reply to the thread.

re:

I have added you to aim where we can discuss further talk about us hosting you we will accept you providing that you obey our t.o.s.

I have yet to make a decision, I have been receiving a lot of offers but is looking for the right choice because I do not want to end up switching servers once again.

I am looking for a hosting company who would be able to offer 40 gigs bandwidth or more a month.

I would like to make a correction of the space needed on server. I previously said 400 megs space but I am currently using 50 megs on my server, so I will need about 150 megs.

If you server is not fast, please do not contact me. Even though everyone will say their servers are fast lol.

To view the website go here http://www.pwrestlingnews.com/main.php.

As you can see the site loads VERY slow so I need a faster server. The server I am with is also screwing up the newsboard because the headlines are not showing up once again. I had this problem two days ago with the newsboard. Current server has been acting very very very funny since last week. I've reduced the image sizes a lot and the site still loads crazy slow.

PM me if interested or email me at owner@d-eo.com. Let me know what advertising spaces you want and sizes. The top banner spot on the page will not be available (Where top image is).

If a deal is made with someone, the EDK Hosting button will be taken off and the Google skyscraper will be taken off the page.