Need help whit setup webhosting

bildukas

hello guys i have good and fast internet connection and i have good PC and space for it !

i wanna setup web hosting and i need help !
if some one wanna join me and help me whit run webhosting please
right to me <<email snipped>>
or replay here

Where to start? So you're looking for a partner to help you run a webhosting business from your personal PC and residential Internet connection?

With all due respect bildukas, you need to rethink your business plan right now, before even thinking about setting up a hosting service from your home computer.
It simply will not work.

The cost of reseller hosting is at a point these days where there would be no logic in trying to host from home anyway.

I wouldn't recommend hosting any website from your personal computer / ISP provider. I've heard stories about ISP providers finding out and banning you from their service - not sure if its true but, I could see it happening.

Also, I feel if people found out you are hosting their websites from your computer they will think, "HEY! if they can do it then so can I. Why am I paying this guy?" Also, if you are looking at joining a partnership you need to ask yourself - "What can I bring to the table and what do we need." You really need to make sure the partner can do their part and make sure you two don't butt heads. There is a great deal to think about. Best of luck to you!

Maybe for now i am noob in this business
:)but i wanna grow !
so for now its a best start to run home business!

and people really don't say "HEY! if they can do it then so can I. Why am I paying this guy?"
many of them don't have interests in it and they have different business different interests. and holding on your pc just a web! its really not pay off so they wont do this
and who will they don't depend on my opinion or some one else they just do it !

And i wanna try make WebHost i have many ideas what can i offer for people. and see what will be next
i need help
and i willing to share my profit who will help me
so its a first step of the beginning

Using a reseller is better than using your own computer. Just pay $9.99 per month and you have yourself a reliable connection, space, bandwidth, uptime and the quality that you will not get with your home computer.

Do you have a partnership agreement drawn up for your prospective new partner - to spell out how operations will be run and finances handled? If you lose power, what happens when you exceed the backup power of your UPS? Do you have a Non Disclosure Agreement drawn up to protect yourself and your prospective partner? Do you have a disaster recovery and business continuity plan? Will you have liability insurance?

I wouldn't recommend hosting any website from your personal computer / ISP provider. I've heard stories about ISP providers finding out and banning you from their service - not sure if its true but, I could see it happening.

Also, I feel if people found out you are hosting their websites from your computer they will think, "HEY! if they can do it then so can I. Why am I paying this guy?" Also, if you are looking at joining a partnership you need to ask yourself - "What can I bring to the table and what do we need." You really need to make sure the partner can do their part and make sure you two don't butt heads. There is a great deal to think about. Best of luck to you!

200% true. It is happening. When ISP analysing activity and start thinking that you doing some money|fraud|ecommerce|any activity which is not allowed in terms and conditions.