Need Help

emerchant

Hello

I have seen those free web hosts place banner or text links on every free hosting account they offer (Automatically) , and i know its an automated trick. So i want to do the same as im planning to offer free web hosting.

And asking the client to place a link and then regularly check whether he/she still links to our site is not practical, therefore i want to place a small text link back to our site, from every free account im gona offer, and i want the link to appear on every single account and every single page.
We are using cPanel/WHM

But i have no idea how to do this, if some one can tell me how to do this i would be really appreciated.

Yups iPanel is one of the more popular ones that does this, but there are a lot. You can find them at hotscripts.com, I've seen about 3-4 over the last few years.

Hey thanks guys, but now the Idiotic web site where i got my reseller plan is saying they cannot allow free hosting on their severs due to spam issues, wot da hec i don't even hv the freedom to launch my own marketing and promo campaigns with these people

are all web hosts like this ...?

For free hosting? Yes, most companies will not allow free hosting on reseller plans. You will probably need a vps or a dedicated server to provide free hosting.