Need Host

Status
Not open for further replies.

godp777

Aight after going over the monthly budget for my new start up biz i came up up with a rough amount of money i am able to spend *drumroll* $5.. yep thats what i got and i am looking for a plan that has at least 1gb of space and at least 30gb of bandwith...and all the extras...oh btw i will be hosting my band site on this so i will probably be hosting music on this as well...

to recap:
$5 (my budget)
1gb of space
30gb bandwith

Thanks guys

MOD NOTE: Offer removed, offer not matched. Please consult Web Hosting Requests rules prior to posting. We rely on your further cooperation.

hartserver, this is your second rule violation warning.

godp777, just some friendly advice...

You may consider temporarily lowering your specs, to match your budget.

Most companies allow upgrading. So, once your budget matches those specs, you could upgrade to an account like that.

You request isn't as far fetched as most I have seen. So, I don't predict you'll have to lower your specs very much. However, if quality and customer service is important to you, it might be something to consider.

MOD NOTE: Try to MATCH the request. Offers that will not stand close to request(s) will be deleted. Do not over-EXCEED the offered resources just because you can. Please consult the Hosting Requests Rules prior to posting. We rely on your further cooperation.

123gohost, this is your second rule violation warning.

Last edited:
:pin: REMINDER

Dear members, you are given the privilege to communicate and provide quotes to potential clients. Please be respectful of HostingDiscussion and know the rules associated with such solicitation.

They are available in a sticky at the top of Web Hosting Requests forum (hard to miss as thread is capitalized):
http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/web-hosting-requests/

Those not following simple procedures will lose their ability to conduct business within HostingDiscussion.com permanently.

Thank you.

yeah blue i think u are right

so:

Budget=$5
space=1gb
bandwidth=20gb

is that more reasonable for that budget???

MOD NOTE: Try to MATCH the request. Offers that will not stand close to request(s) will be deleted. Do not over-EXCEED the offered resources just because you can. Please consult the Hosting Requests Rules prior to posting. We rely on your further cooperation.

123gohost, this is your third and final rule violation warning.

godp777 said:
Budget=$5
space=1gb
bandwidth=20gb

is that more reasonable for that budget???
godp777, I believe this is a more reasonable budget for what you are looking for.

I suggest you deal with companies that know how to read and follow simple rules if you are looking for some type of professionalism and reliability.

Good luck choosing (I am sure more hosts will post their offers shortly).

Best,

MOD NOTE: Try to MATCH the request. Consult the Web Hosting Requests sticky in this forum for hosts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, what's wrong? Five offers were made in this thread. ALL of them did not follow the rules. Please be sure to follow the simple rules when posting. Finally, saying that your post is a 'custom' offer is not good enough. You must make a reasonable attempt to MATCH the request.

It's even more striking that this came after Art posted a reminder to everyone to follow the rules.

RULES FOR WEB HOSTS: http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/web-hosting-requests/790-hosting-requests-rules-for-hosts.html

Thank you.

Last edited:
godp777 said:
Budget=$5
space=1gb
bandwidth=20gb
Hi, I will match your requested price for a feature-rich plan with those specifications.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to help you.

Please note that because this is a custom price for the package, when ordering you only need to fill out the form, and then send a quick email requesting payment instructions. From there I will reply and let you know how you may pay depending on your available methods and preference.

(Paid either Monthly, Quarterly, Semiyearly, or Yearly)
1,000MB Storage | 20,000MB Bandwidth Transfer | $5.00 /month

Standard Features:
Premium Tier-1 bandwidth at The Planet and Savvis data centers in Texas, U.S.A.
cPanel Control Panel + cPanel Pro Addon
RVSkin Enhanced cPanel (14 Different Themes, 22 Languages)
Server-Wide AntiSpam & AntiVirus Protection
Fantastico Deluxe (Automated Script Installers)
Anonymous DNS + Name Servers on different Class C networks.
100 Addon Domains (non-resellers only)
100 Parked Domains (non-resellers only)
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Databases (MySQL)
Unlimited E-mail Accounts with WebMail
FREE setup
FREE site transfer from your current host
99.9% Uptime [live status report link below]
No long-term contracts
14-Day Money Back Guarantee

Notes:
Addon domains may have their own unique web site.
Parked domains do not have their own unique web site; they use the same site as the primary domain.

Forms of Support:
Instant Messengers (AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo)
Toll-free phone support including 24/7 access for emergencies.

Full non-reseller plan information and feature listing:
http://www.trunetworks.com/?p=wh-info

To order:
Non-Resellers https://secure.trunetworks.com/?p=wh-order2paypal
If for some reason you cannot use PayPal we also accept direct credit card payments using 2Checkout; just contact us to pay through this alternate method. If you prefer not to use either PayPal or 2CO, I can also accept payments over the phone with a credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa) or pre-paid mailed payments via check or money order.

E-mail/contact information:
d.holl <AT> trunetworks.com
http://www.trunetworks.com/?p=contact
http://www.trunetworks.com/?p=staff

Public Access Community/Self-Help Forums
http://forums.trunetworks.com/
Pre-Sales section is open to anyone (no registration required).
Other areas require registration to post and/or view.

We offer 99.9% uptime.
Uptime Report:
http://www.trunetworks.com/?p=uptime

Server Specifications:
O/S: RedHat Enterprise Linux or CentOS (The Community ENTerprise OS)
CPU/Processor: Dual Intel Xeon 2.8 or 3.0 GHz with HyperThreading
RAM/Memory: 2 GB ECC DDR SDRAM (minimum)
Uplink Port: 100 Mbps Full Duplex

We offer best effort price matching so if you happen to find a better offer from a reputable company ask to see if we'll match or beat it.

MOD NOTE: 3. All unlimited space and/or unlimited bandwidth offers (including unmetered bandwidth) will be deleted. You have to state real resource limitations with any offer.

Unmetered bandwidth is not 20 gb. If you can offer the poster what he wants for his price, then do so. Otherwise, there is no need to post offers with unimaginable (and likely impractical or impossible) resources to get attention.

Hi godp777,

TJR Networks can offer you 1000MB of space and 20GB transfer per month for US$59.99 annually (ie. $5 per month). Our packages include PHP and mySQL support, CPanel with RVSkins, Fantastico, Spam Assassin and more. All of our hosting plans now include a 99.9% uptime guarantee and a 15 day no questions asked money back guarantee. Provided you have permission to distribute the music you want to host we would be happy to welcome you as a new customer.

If you have any queries about this offer, please feel free to contact us via PM, email or post a message in the 'Pre-Sales Questions' section of our support forums. :)

Hi I can offer you

1 GB Space
20 GB Bandwidth
$4.95/mo
DirectAdmin Control Panel

This is our Senchi-2 plan with a custom price.

If you are interested please PM me and we should be able to set you up and running ASAP :thumbup:

<<removed>>

MOD NOTE: Post removed. When a customer requests a quote, he or she expects web hosting firms to provide custom solutions. We rely on your future cooperation.

Our G-2000 plan of our subsidiary company GlobeDomain provides:
2GB Space, 20GB Bandwidth for $62/year or $6/month

As an alternative, I can provide your original request of
1GB Space, 30GB Bandwidth for the same price.

Please note these prices are anual prices.

If you would like
1GB Space, 20GB Bandwidth, I can offer it for $5/month.

Status
Not open for further replies.