Need ideas and maybe a little help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stewart

Hi i need a little help :D

I bought the domain devhideout.com a while back (start of may i think) just after ideas on what todo with it and if any one wants to help making a site out of it?

unless you was part (or know of) of the reasons i bought the domain i am not sure why you think it sounds familiar :D

Stewart said:
Hi i need a little help :D

I bought the domain devhideout.com a while back (start of may i think) just after ideas on what todo with it and if any one wants to help making a site out of it?

No ideas here, but we have same "problem".. I have webmarketwatch.com :cool:

Uhhmm.. how about making two sites out of them ? Together ? :beer: ?

lol nope never heard of that site :s but i dont realy want it to be hosting based any who i want it more of a developers site if you know what i mean.

Im not too sure how we could tie the 2 domains if you have any ideas it would be cool :D

Stewart, that domain name might sound like a good idea, but you might get in some trouble with it. A certain Chicken (owner of "the other hideout") is not that much of a chicken, if you know what I mean.

Now, do you want to make that devhideout a forum or some kind of a community or just an informational website?

Last edited:
ldcdc said:
Stewart, that domain name might sound like a good idea, but you might get in some trouble with it. A certain Chicken (owner of "the other hideout") is not that much of a chicken, if you know what I mean.

Thanks Dan!
Exactly that what I tried to hint. :)

Last edited:
Im not sure where this devhost talk is coming from hes not indexed nore does he have a site that is at least worth fighting over... if he isnt much of a chickn bring it on nore am i and i shall be happy to legaly counter any thing that is put agaist me.

Any way this thread was not posted about setting up a discussion about me vs devhost.

Close the thread i cant be bothered now I can try and find ideas some where else.

Last edited:
Stewart said:
Close the thread i cant be bothered now I can try and find ideas some where else.
Closed as you requested Stewart. I'm sorry if you were offended in any way by my post. It was definitely not my intention; I was merely trying to help.

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting