Need new ways to earn from my website

selbourne

Hi,

Have tried affilliate links, adbrite. Can anybody tell me other or better ways to make money from my website.

Regards

I would try Google adsense it is very nice and can make you a nice income also. Affiliates work well if they are targeted towards your visitors. Biggest thing is traffic to a website though if you do not get much do not expect to earn much.

What type of website excatly are you trying to make money off of? If it is a content based website, keep adding content and make sure it is SEO. Get others to link back to you that are related to your website. These are free and easy ways to get people to your site to start with.

Once you have steady visitors, make sure you offer products/services releated to your website. Give them a reason to buy it, like posting reviews of the produc/service. Tell them you recommend X product/service -- this really helps.

Also don't overload your page with ads, this will only distract your visitors and will most likely leave or not click on anything because they've turned on the ignore ad option in their brains :).

Have you tried selling ebooks? There's many available at clickbank. Or you can sell your own with 2checkout.com as a backend processor.