Need some reviews & comments

JD Studios

My website is Jabez Design.
I would like to have some feedback on it.
It has Flash in the header and I know some do not like flash because it takes sometime to load with dialup, but I am an optimist in thinking that more people are using dsl now than 1 year ago, and more will be using dsl in a year from now.
I use Clientexec for my billing and domain registration and hosting plans. Please comment on how I intregated my template into the program. (you can test this if you want to, just put in HD after your first name and I will know it is just a test signup and will not approve).

Thanks everyone!

It looks pretty good to me. One of the weird things that I saw on the page was that you have the first package listed as the "Silver Plan," yet it looks pretty blue in color. The "Rose Plan" matches up with its color, and the "Prime Plan" in green looks acceptable becuase of the "value for your dollar" sort of connotation. The Silver Plan, I think, should have a silver theme.

The Flash at the top of the page looks pretty cool. I would like to see a little more continuity from page to page. I know that you're trying to differentiate each page, but the fact that the font sizes and fonts appear different for many pages, is a little odd.

But, overall, the site looks good. Good job!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting