Need your suggestions and compliments (...if any :) )

Equinox said:
How long have you guys been in business?

Blue Matrix Software Consultancy Pvt. Ltd was established in 2001 and it started with MT (Medical Transcription) and Software Customization and Development.
After establishing ourselves successfully in the technical support and services area, with a view to enhance our service quality and expand ourselves we setup a separate division in the form of ThinkSupport.net, which will focus exclusively on the technical aspects of webhosting and related services like webserver support and services.

My only criticism is the same one I have with a growing number of websites ;)

Its not too friendly to the visually impaired. I cannot increase the font sizes so I can read what your site says.

I wish more people & webmasters would choose to set their fonts in percentages or in the "small, medium, large" designations instead of setting specific font sizes that cannot be overridden.

Otherwise ... the site seems to look nice enough. What I could see of it through the blur that I assume is your text ;)

Just my humble personal thoughts

Peter

Take the music off the site, that blares out when you enter.

I closed the browser before the page even fully loaded, becuase of the music. I am quite sure this would become common place.

Simon

I am glad to know your suggestions.. Thought music will make site more live
-- honestly that was our intension, but yes completely agreed we will work out to have less music while site loads..

Again thanks for your comments Simon .. we appericiate your time.

Very clean site. Is it just me or are the roll overs not always working correctly in the main flash menu. I am using firefox... so maybe its just me?

Simon said:
Take the music off the site, that blares out when you enter.

I closed the browser before the page even fully loaded, becuase of the music. I am quite sure this would become common place.

Simon

Hmmmm ... the benefit of not ever turning on my speakers. I did not even realize there was music ... not that I ever do on any site :D

Peter

ldcdc said:
Try Firefox. ;)

Hmmmm ... something for me to consider. I am just real leery of trying new programs ... just in case they futz up my computer on me. Stupid ... I know. But I have a dinosaur :D

Peter

Thanks block9hosting .. yea its not just you -- the rollover issue is there with different browsers .. wondering if IE , Firefox or mozilla work on such kind of issues .. will make our life simpler ;P

I am just real leery of trying new programs ... just in case they futz up my computer on me.
Well, I've totally swithed to FireFox only recently. I did use Mozilla for a while (a year or so ago) but I was an IE user up until recently. I found the switch to Firefox be very easy. It didn't futz with my computer! :)

Too bad my download manager doesn't integrate in Firefox. That would make things perfect. :(

Last edited:
ldcdc said:
Well, I've totally swithed to FireFox only recently. I did use Mozilla for a while (a year or so ago) but I was an IE user up until recently. I found the switch to Firefox be very easy. It didn't futz with my computer! :)

Too bad my download manager doesn't integrate in Firefox. That would make things perfect. :(

I got adventurous today and downloaded and installed Firefox. Its ... only OK in my book. Hate the download manager. You have to move quick after a download or you lose the link to the download.

But it definitely handles the sites with too small fonts better than IE does. Even if you have to hit the "increase" a few times ... but at least it works on every site I went to that IE wouldn't increase the fonts for.

And what do you know? Hit increase twice and put on my reading glasses and yesterdays blur on http://www.thinksupport.net ... I could actually read today :dance:

So ... will probably still use IE mostly. But Firefox is going to come in handy with some sites.

Peter

Good to hear Peter. Firefox has some handy tools which IE lacks, mainly focusing on the tabbed browsing) and although some people have very negative things to say about it, in the end its up to you!
Regards,
~Equinox

So you know, the rollover issue isn't browser specific - I'm using IE6 & Firefox. There is some glitch in the flash itself that isn't makig it work properly. When you hover over one of the links and move side to side over it, it starts to work for the most part. You may want to have your designer look into that.

To me, the "Free Trial" button you have just doesn't seem to fit with the overall design of the site. Same with the "Order Now" button on your plans page. They just seem a tad clunky and don't fit well with teh overall design.

The last thing you might want to consider is making the flash header so it doesn't reload on every page. In my opinion, when you go to a subpage the menu and graphics up top should remain where they were after they loaded up on the main page.

All in all I like the look of the site. Those are the only things I would consider changing but I'm picky when it comes to designs. Good job on the site. :thumbup: