Netasis.com is looking for PROFESSIONAL Flash developers

vito

Netasis.com, a partner site to DemoDemo.com, is looking for a couple of freelance professional Flash experts. I'm looking for reliable professionals who take their work very seriously.

Requirements:

• of legal age able to contractually accept developer contracts
  • have at least 3 years experience in MM Flash
  • able to present portfolio of past work
  • self starters who can work well without supervision

I prefer someone located in North America, but it is not essential. You must have excellent communication skills, as you will be communicating directly with the client by phone and/or email.

I'm not looking for rock bottom pricing (in fact, I will shy away from them), but your rates must be competitive.

Please reply by PM or email ( info at netasis.com). Feel free to post your thoughts in this thread, but I will not contact you solely based on your post. You must contact me by PM or email to be considered.

There is one requisite that you must have. You must be readily accessible. I have worked with many talented designers, but many of them have proven to be very unreliable in terms of communication. If I have a question or concern about your current project, I need to know that I will receive a timely response from you. If you are unable to provide that, then don't bother replying to this thread. Simply put, I have precious little patience or tolerance for anyone who does not make themselves readily accessible to discuss the project at hand.

Vito