New Helpdesk Software Vision Helpdesk

myreseller

I've seen there is a new helpdesk software around called Vision Helpdesk, their website is http://www.thevisionworld.com, it seems to seamless integrate into whmcs. My question is now, has anyone tried it yet and how good is it, compared to the whmcs support module and kayako?

I've seen there is a new helpdesk software around called Vision Helpdesk, their website is http://www.thevisionworld.com, it seems to seamless integrate into whmcs. My question is now, has anyone tried it yet and how good is it, compared to the whmcs support module and kayako?

We are planning to switch to Vision Helpdesk soon, They have nice WHMCS integration also it allows per ticket billing integration with whmcs which makes it better option over kayako.

Another important thing is Vision Helpdesk Costing is economical ;)

Vision helpdesk integrates into WHMCS.
- It allows satellite installations, so if you offer end-user support to your resellers, you can give them an install based off of your vision installation.

Personally, it's a lot cheaper than Kayako, and it'd be my choice.
Kayako may have more eye-candy, but Vision offers the same functionality at a fraction of the cost, and has a handy desktop app (free) as well.

We've looked at vision, it seems a very good product for the price, but functionality we were waiting for that they told us would be added in version 2.4 has still not been added and its now on version 2.6.

It does look like a good product. It would be very good for those offering end user support to their resellers. I cannot see the benefit over using the built in support in WHMCS unless this functionality is being used.

LiveZilla does the same thing and is open source (Free) I have been using it on all of my website under one control panel.

We considered it, but stuck with WHMCS for now. I see many hosts/businesses are starting to use it however. It seems to have allot of very nice features.

Their demo looks promising.
I always thought kayako is overpriced.
Using their good software, they want to create monopoly like whmcs.

well it looks like that this new helpdesk system going to rock , we might consider to go with it if its meeting to our requirements though