New Member at Hosting Discussion

ZoomActive.com

Hello,

My name is Dallas, I am the founder of Zoom Active. I thought id stop by to say Hello seeing that im a new member here on Hosting Discussion,

A little bit about me:
I have been an entrepreneur ever since I could remember and a web guru since I was 13. I have launched many startups both successful and non-successful and know what it takes to help a business succeed online thus leading me to founding Zoom Active.

Hi Dallas, Welcome to hosting discussion. You will definately find a lot of great information here. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

:)

Hi Dallas and welcome aboard. It's great to find a lot of professional entrepreneurs joining the forums and sharing their experiences with us. Please take part in the discussions and then tell us a bit more about the services or products you are selling to your clients. It seems your website has been rather newly launched but you have managed to promote and expand it greatly using knowledge and advertisements.

Welcome to the site, Dallas. I hope you enjoy your experience here at HostingDiscussion.com

Hello Dallas,

Welcome to Hosting Discussion! :)

I'm curious to know. What are some of your past ventures?