New Site Design, please offer opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like them both, but I feel that the new one is a bit better. There's something that seems to express more seriousness. The old one had a bit too many empty spaces for my taste.

I personally is a fan of black/grey/white colors. I think the old logo looks very effective.

The new design is okay. Unfortunately I can't say I'm too excited about it.

I too like the old site, especially the logo. I'm not such a fan of the man pointing and the woman with reading glasses. They seem a little bit random to me, but the color scheme i think is ok. Personally, I would stick with the old design, but just try to add some more content so it doesn't look as empty.

I personally prefer the new one, and as the old one was designed by me and the new one was by a pro, i dunno, lol, so anyone else gonna offer opinions, i need to get as many opinions as possible

I like them both. I like the old logo. The split person in the new one is too familiar to me, just can't put my finger on which name brand company uses it. I prefer the layout and color scheme of the new site. The grays start to blend after a while. Must be my aged eyes :)

Not sure if your still taking reviews ... but .. one point, the guy pointing? no... people don't liek to be pointed at.. other than that i like hte site, nice and clean, professional image

I like the design of revoshift.com. It looks very professional and the banner is very cool but it seems like a lot of sites are using that kind of banner design nowadays.

i think the old one is better and it looks kool .. well again it depends user to user but my points will go for first one

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikstrahost