New Social Networking site

I don't mean to sound rude or condescending in any way when I say this, but I just want to know why I should use this over every other social network out there.

I don't mean to sound rude or condescending in any way when I say this, but I just want to know why I should use this over every other social network out there.

This is a good question. Social Networking seems to be the big buzz right now...but they are all the same in their differences...well to me

Unfortunately this site is still in it's early stages and it's using software that is still being developed. There's limited integration with other popular networks, so the chance of me flipping over is pretty much out the window until a more advanced version is released.

There's a few thousand sites like this out there, many are niche type sites targeting specific groups and they work quite well. To compete on a world scale (especially going up against Twitter as the site proclaims), it needs world class software, and unfortunately a free version of a microblogging software is not going to cut it.

Hope to see some improvements for the future. Everyone has to start somewhere, I just think starting out with a limited budget and setting your sights on Twitter and Facebook is a quick way to become discouraged.

Social networks are very popular, but I guess facebook already caught majority and it's gonna be difficult for anyone to beat that competition... google + ?! we'll see in few months...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting