No traffinc at website

Sheraz

Account Disabled
There is no trafic at my website [EDITED: No advertising allowed in main forums.] please suggest me the way to make my website famous in the market

It is probably brand new one. You need to register it in some hosting directories. The other way is to have link exchnage with other webmasters. You can also spend some money in advertising campaigns.

Regards
D.

You say there is no traffic. Tell us what you did so far to drive visitors to your web site? Have you registered your site anywhere?

Best,

Sheraz said:
There is no trafic at my website [EDITED: No advertising allowed in main forums.] please suggest me the way to make my website famous in the market

Hey Sheraz, I was in the same position as you when I first started.. I know how you feel. Luckily I had two other hosting company's that were very close friends for over 6 years that I could ask questions to.

To let you know, promotion of your web hosting company will be a full time job for the first month or two.. just keep focused sometimes it can be a lot of work. Establish relationships with great forums like this one and do your best to find every Web Hosting Directory you can to submit to. If you have cash, its sometimes nice to find a couple very high traffic web hosting directorys to post some advertisements. In the beginning I suggest you keep your eyes focused on the Free directorys.. then expand as you grow.

PageRank is also another key factor, make sure you submit to google and a you have great meta tags. To help your PageRank, get websites to link to yours from their site. This helps your PageRank rise.. the more sites your site is linked to the better the pagerank. Reciprocal linking is a great way to do this. You can contact websites you think are good places to advertise or get posted in their link section and exchange links with them.

Hang in there, keep your head high..

Regards,
Aaron

Hello,

Get a good campaign running on Google, Overture and other PPCs, then watch the Other Offers & Requests forum for ad space available on individual sites.