NYNoc Awesome Dedication

ANMMark

avidInteractive was recently looking to move to a new server, and a new datacenter.

Fairly quickly we got an offer for partnership with 2 companies. One of them was NYNoc (the other was FusionXHost). I'm always very suspicious when choosing a new provider, because I'm usually the one giving everyone else advice, to "do your research." Obviously, I'm no different.

After notification was sent to our customers, we gave our customers some time to reply with their opinions, feedback, concerns, etc. After that, it was time to make the switch.

I submitted a support ticket to NYNoc and within a few minutes receved a response from Kody at NYNoc. I explained to him that we needed to move 5GB of client data alone, not to mention some of our hosted clients, etc. I explained that because of the size, and the firewall on the old server, we were having issues getting this done.

Kody basically told me to sit back and relax. He remained in constant communication, and continued to work on it, long ater I fell asleep lol. He completed the transfer and had us ready to switch DNS by 5AM. He explained that he actually had to do a rebuild of the server and a rebuild of CPanel as well.

Now, even though the service has been great in the time that we have been with them, my review is based on the support and dedication that their staff has shown in such a short time (4 weeks). A review on their actual service, and on FusionXHost (who has also been very friendly, helpful, and has great service as well), will come later.

Hi Mark,

Just saw this.
Thanks for your kinda words. They are much appreciated. :)
I was glad to help you.

Regards,
Kody R.