one year experience with polurnet

edpudol

Name and URL of hosting company: Polurnet (http://www.polurnet.com)

Hosted URL(s): (www.hk0.org, www.edpudol.com, www.wh5.org, www.hs0.org, and lot more)

Description of service(s) used: I am using 3 resellers account and 1 dedicated hosting

How long have you been using the service(s): I am using them for 1 year now

Detailed review: Since I use polurnet year ago I never move/search another hosting company anymore. I don't care about the price of their service(but obvously very affordable one of the lowest). I am really happy with their service. Infact I started with 1 resellers account from them, since I like their service I decided to get another 2 resellers account and 1 dedicated server.
I highly recomend polurnet to everyone.

What I really love with polurnet is their technical support.

Pros: Very affordable web hosting, good technical support(the best)
Cons: Well every hosting company have their cons, the only problem I encountered with them is that their live support is not 24 hours. This is important during emergency situations.

Would you recommend this company to your best friend? : Absolutely

Hmm, Prices are quiet expensive but its good as far as the support is excellent. Does anyone have idea about their uptime and connectivity ?

Hmm, Prices are quiet expensive but its good as far as the support is excellent. Does anyone have idea about their uptime and connectivity ?

I disagree. I think their prices are fair, reasonable and shows that their not desperate for customers that they are overselling.

The topic starter wrote only pros but what about cons? After reading this feedback I have got an impression that this host is ideal.

He did post a con:
Cons: Well every hosting company have their cons, the only problem I encountered with them is that their live support is not 24 hours. This is important during emergency situations.

It's not such a critical thing IMO, as long as support is 24/7 and someone's there to handle tickets.

But I don't think it's a con. You know after reading this post it looks like adv but not a review.

Price shouldn't be your only deciding factor, is it your only factor when buying a car? I'm sure you consider other factors when purchasing a new vehicle.

Nice review edpudol!

Addmember said:
Thanks for the review, But i don't really think their prices are the lowest!