OptikHosting, Fast, Cheap, and Reliable!

RyanL

Name and URL of hosting company: OptikHosting
(http://www.optikhosting.com/)

Hosted URL(s): www.talklounge.net / www.liquid-theory.net

Description of service(s) used: Shared, And Resellers (Economy, Buisness, and Upgraded Buisness)

How long have you been using the service(s): Aprox 1 Year

Detailed review: Optik Hosting (www.optikhosting.com) Is by far the best host ive ever been with, Ive been with him for probably over a year, buying probably more than 15+ accoounst with them.
He does AIM/YIM/MSN Support, (I talk to him on aim quite often) And he is probably on 15+ Hours a day, so support is fantastic.
In all the time ive been with him, i have never expiereced any down time, or slow processing, he is on dedicated servers from The Planet, so I hear.
If your to lazy to go there, here are his three main plans.

250MB / 5 GIG Transfer : :$2.00
500MB / 10 GIG Transfer : $3.00
1GIG Space / 20 GIG Trasnfer : $4.00 (AND IS A RESELLER PLAN!)

During purchase, there is about 10 other plans you can choose for reseller, with more space and bandwidth, and on shared hosting, there is a page to purchase extra space and bandwidth by the pennies!
I would reccomend him 100% to anyone looking for a reliable cheap host!

Pros: he has supieror support, He is on around 8+ Hours A day I would say, he also has a lot of addons you can add to your hosting, if you need more space and bandwidth for a reseller, there are about 10 other 'Reseller' plans, and if you are just looking for more space/transfer on a shared account, upon purcahse, you can pay by the cents for extra MB/GB Of space and bandwidth. The setup is also instant, nice feature.

Cons: He doenst have 'Live' help on his site, which I always find easier, so you can ask quesitons before purchase, without a hassle. Other than that, I would say he is a superior host.

Would you recommend this company to your best friend? Of course, I started hosting with him, with a hectic feeling, so cheap for nice specs, but he is amazing with such things, I've hosted probably around 10 websites with him, but now only have 2 up.

Note: I just noticed, I kept refering 'Optikhosting' as 'He'. Its because Optikhosting is a one man buisness, owned by a computer tech savvy person named Ron. There is no other staff there.

Last edited:
Oh wow, I didn't even notice I put 'Month' Thank you so much for that catch, I read over it, but must have not of caught that. I've edited it, Ive been with them for about a year on and off.