Other PPC options?

Fellow

I know there are Google, Yahoo and now Bing. What other options (as in other engines similar to those) are out there for people who are wanting to get into the PPC marketing category and test their conversions with it?

I"m sure there's other search engines, but honestly those are the major 3 (and AOL - which uses google). So really that's the target market with the most exposure.

Google Adword dominate PPC market, I don't think there is a good alternative of this, if you're already there you need to take deep analysis of your campaign, ads, landing page, keywords, click though rates etc.

I suggest affiliate and CPA programs are much better than PPC. No other PPC can beat Google Adsense....which my account is disabled. How cruel....

I"m sure there's other search engines, but honestly those are the major 3 (and AOL - which uses google). So really that's the target market with the most exposure.

Thanks, that is what I thought but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing one somewhere. There are so many things I am learning with my research that I thought I already new and turns out I am not even close to knowing it all. :uhh:

I suggest affiliate and CPA programs are much better than PPC. No other PPC can beat Google Adsense....which my account is disabled. How cruel....

Why would Google disable your account? They must have some reasoning I would assume?