Our Support desk crashed, as software license server crsahed

Indichosts.net

We use IntellodeskPro.

It suddenly crashed, quoting an invalid license, whereas we have a full puchased unlimited license. It appears intellodesk's server crashed and all their sites are down. But why should my helpdesk be dependent on an external server....

So anyone know how to get in touch with Mark ?

I will email Mark about this, since our helpdesk gives the save error.
Let's hope for the best.

This is quite bad, I think we'll be switching software. :(

I've done business with Mark, and most of you know him. I understand problems arise but we're talking many hours of downtime here.

From what I can see the staff there is making a huge effort to get everybody back up and running and be sure that this does not happen again. I would even go as far as to call it impressive. Unfortunately the down time is not impressive, but it appears that they will correct that problem soon.

Nice to be back online. I thought it over after a good night's sleep and we'll stick with Intellodesk for now. It's nice to know Mark and there was an effort made to fix things even though we did suffer a lot of downtime.

I just tried to go visit their website. It appears they got all their clients back up and running before they got their site back up.