Our updated Look/Feel

I love WebRhino's work as they never disappoint. That new header is beautiful, but I usually prefer more sharp design, so your old logo fits my taste a little better.

Simon your site is going better. The new design is OK! :thumbup:
Actually it was good and before. :)

To be honest I dislike the Forum skin.
Just my opinion - It looks more like gamer's forum. ;)

Well... yes... maybe the forums are not exactly "hosting", but at least they don't look bad. :)

Speaking about your company and design work... I like your banner here on HD. It fits this forum very well. Who made it?

artvision said:
Simon your site is going better. The new design is OK! :thumbup:
Actually it was good and before. :)

To be honest I dislike the Forum skin.
Just my opinion - It looks more like gamer's forum. ;)
I agree with that to an extent - we are actually introducing a seperate skin that users can choose.

For example;
haloServe users can choose the haloServe skin.. DIYHosting users can choose the DIYHosting skin :)

The current skin is the EIRCA website header; http://www.eirca.net - i'm not sure it transforms over to the forum as well though..

One of our guys is working on integrating that, it should be active in a few days.

ldcdc said:
Well... yes... maybe the forums are not exactly "hosting", but at least they don't look bad. :)

Speaking about your company and design work... I like your banner here on HD. It fits this forum very well. Who made it?
Our banners are made by BannersMall, and Microvisuals :)

Simon

Last edited: