Overture/AdSense Coupons?

WarpFactor

Hello,

I have noticed that a lot of web hosting companies provide coupons to their customers for Overture and AdSense free ad credit. I am curious to know where I can find such coupons to pass on to my resellers and customers. Thank You in advance for your assistance.

sorry ive never come across this can you show me which hosting companies currently use this as a promotion ??

Coupons

Hello,

We offer such offers to our customers. For Overture, the coupon codes never change. Our company receives promotional mail all the time from Overtures. Just give your customers the code you receive in the mail and it will work for them. :-D

We too have special codes for overture and adsense for our customers. You would need to personally make a deal with them, or if your a reseller, as your provider for them.

Ryan.

Yeah, but even if they don't give you a special code, the customer still gets their Promotional Deal, and Overture still makes money. Still a win-win situation either way you look at it.

I have been looking into this also. SO I just contact Overture and try and setup an affiliate type of thing with them?

I have also been wondering about eNom domain reseller packages. I have an enom reseller account, and I see that I can create subresellers. Is this how hosts offer free domain reseller accounts?