Partnership Wanted!

HostGut

Hi,

I own a host which I recently rebranded and started offering a whole new product as I was previously a Godaddy reseller. I now have my own hosting company.

While at Godaddy, I learned how to market, and learned the industry as much as I could. I still learn every day.

I am looking for a partner whom is willing to sign a partnership agreement with me. I want everything legal and done right.

Now this partner will no just be a partner. I am looking for someone to invest as well as manage the site with me.

If you are interested please send me a PM I will send you my domain information.

I am very picky with who I will be working with so please if you have no work ethics nor skills or experience do not PM me. I am not trying to be rude just letting you know up front some requirements.

I prefer to work with someone who is trust worthy, established reputation, and a great character. I also do not want someone who is an opportunist. I prefer someone who does not bounce around on many great projects that never work out.

Looking forward to your replies.