Personal site review

sirjonathan

Hey guys!

I'm getting ready to make the jump to CSS on my personal site and I'm spending a lot of time on the design before I do. Take a look at what I've already got up at http://www.jonathanwold.com and let me know what you think!

What do you think about the overall color scheme and readability? Any and all comments are welcome and appreciated :).. (Well, unless you're going to recommend I scrap it all and go with lime green on purple.. =P).

Thanks guys!

-Jonathan

I think its quite nice actually. Nice contrasts and pretty easy to read. All in all...erm... 6.5 / 10 (awww...ok then, 7!)

Nice Job,
~Equinox

The site is OK. It does its purpose. Good job!

Canon Digital Rebel! That's a camera all right! :)

I would try tightening up the black area for the navigation at the top, and bring the copyright text at the bottom to be directly below, or in, the white space at the bottom. That way you could make the bottom "dead" space that's blue the same amount as the top "dead" space - I like the way the blue surrounds the content, leave that - just make the sides and top/bottom all even with the amount of blue space.

Thanks a bunch Exon!

That's gonna be a pain making the change on all the pages but I think its a good one :). Next time I'm going to have to PHP template the site, hehe :p.

Thanks for the advice!

-Jonathan