PHP script installer wanted

khalid_online

Hi there,

I have a script that I want to be edited (contact details etc) and installed on my server. I have tried to do this (www.myimagehost.org) and it says there is a MySQL database error....you can only try lol. It still needs to be edited, fixed/re-installed...can someone give me a price? It is not a big script and I'm sure it will take less than 5 mins. Or can someone be very kind by helping a poor student out and do it for free or some server space???

The second script I have is a links directory script, I will give you more details about it once you contact me.

These are two separate jobs, I would like the first one to be completed asap!

I will pay via PayPal and would prefer someone with msn messenger as I will have more jobs in the future.

My msn id is: khalid_online01@hotmail.com

Please contact me ONLY THIS WAY!

Thanks.

I'm not sure if I can help, but out of curiosity, what is the name/website of the script (if you don't mind telling me publicly)?

khalid_online said:
Hi there,

I have a script that I want to be edited (contact details etc) and installed on my server. I have tried to do this (www.myimagehost.org) and it says there is a MySQL database error....you can only try lol. It still needs to be edited, fixed/re-installed...can someone give me a price? It is not a big script and I'm sure it will take less than 5 mins. Or can someone be very kind by helping a poor student out and do it for free or some server space???

The second script I have is a links directory script, I will give you more details about it once you contact me.

These are two separate jobs, I would like the first one to be completed asap!

I will pay via PayPal and would prefer someone with msn messenger as I will have more jobs in the future.

My msn id is: khalid_online01@hotmail.com

Please contact me ONLY THIS WAY!

Thanks.
Sure, give us more information on what the script is, name of it, etc. I'm pretty sure few people can help you out. I'll sure be up for it. But until I know exactly what script we are speaking here about, I can't help you.

Awaiting your reply......:)