phpCoin - how does it work?

Gil857

I was looking to find out something about phpCoin and some of its features and how it works. I went to the web site, but it did not have too much information.

Can someone who uses phpCoin explain some of the features and capabilities of the application?

Thanks.

it appears to be a free ordering system that you can use to track clients and orders and send invoices out.

Try it out and see if it meets your needs for hosting. It looks like you would have to setup all of your accounts manually which is a huge downfall as far as management of new customers is concerned.

WickedShark said:
it appears to be a free ordering system that you can use to track clients and orders and send invoices out.

Try it out and see if it meets your needs for hosting. It looks like you would have to setup all of your accounts manually which is a huge downfall as far as management of new customers is concerned.
That's pretty much how it works. It does a decent job at submitting orders, paying through say PayPal, keeping client info, sending invoices, etc., etc. but it doesn't automatically set up hosting, you would still have to do that manually.
I think you'll find it's something that's good to start with, or if your using it for something other than just hosting. However, if you are only using it for hosting/domains, you'll eventually want to look into something better.