Ping

I wouldn't use a website to ping something, because it matters on your internet connection, and their internet connection, and the website your pinging's internet connection, the easiest way to ping a website the most efficient is to get a 'test' I.P from them, something that would look like '142.145.674.356' or along the lines of a string of numbers, than go to START>RUN and type 'cmd' and hit enter, than type 'ping I.P ADDRESS' and it will give you some MS times and an average.

The reason for this, is to tell how fast their servers are, which tells you how fast you can respond to what ever that do.. The lower the ping, the better.

Isn't pinging from your computer the same as pinging from that site?
I usually use my computer (the method you explained)... just used that site so I can easily explain it to people... but I don't think it matters.

Also. I've been testing it out and I think I figured out something interesting.

I think the closer the pinging server is to the server being pinged, the smaller the response time is.
DNSStuff has their servers located in NYC. T35 has theirs not much farther, in NJ. Maybe that's why it is so low?

Thats what I said, thats why it's better to ping from your computer, because from the website your using, it uses YOUR Location, THEIR location, and the site your ping'ing's location..

Then of course ... you have to take into account that a lot of sites these days will not respond to pings at all.